Apr/04
2010

Long test

At least, today we can make a longer test!!! Everythings worked fine, especially the suspension... We've gone to a dirt road, nearby the city.
Last time we've an electronic failure, so today we test the car only at 30% throttle. I made a round with the car, looking for any mistakes, later I released the beast far from me :)
I need a new exhaust, because the engine don't works enough strong, at the end we've got a carburetor problem, but the car runned about 15-20 minutes.

Mar/29
2010

Here are the pictures about the final car

Mar/19
2010

The official Monster Energy decal set has arrived today! After body-paint we will put it onto the car!

Monster

Sunday: Test No.2

Mar/15
2010
Here is the first trailer video:
Mar/15
2010
So, the first run is finished... First of all the throttle / brake servo is killed by me so I changed to the chinese TowerPro which is a crap... We have made only little a round by the car and the TowerPro is gone away . The carburetor still not good at high RPM, the rear suspension has a leak, etc. We need to fix this problems and next time maybe we can record a longer video... (Sorry about the wind...)
Pictures are here: First run