Mar/14
2010
After the painting, we've started to assembling to whole car... Yesterday we didn't finished, we need to put shocks in, the cables, the wheels. Tomorrow we will going to my friend, who's gonna make the chassis for the Mammuth. Pictures in this gallery: After painting
Mar/09
2010

So, my first blog is gone away, thanks for a server error... The hosting provider don't have a backup, thats a big s*ck...

Now I have a new hosting provider (with backup :)) and try to search for my older posts in google and other search engines. It's really hard and I think, I will never find all of my posts.

But the Mammuth story continues, the finish is so close... In this week we will finish the painting and the "chassis", then we will put together the pieces and go for a ride...

Stay tuned!

Feb/28
2010

Video 7.

The main parts of the car has finished, this is a puzzle video about the final assembly :) Enjoy! Detailed pictures and video soon!
Feb/21
2010

Yeah, you read it right! It seems to be, next week we will finish the car. Today we finished the steering-linkage, the servo-saver, the saver spring is too silky, I ordered a stronger one. We've fitted the steering servo, the throttle-brake servo.
We have problems with shocks, when we filled they with oil, they doesn't move... It seems to be a little air is in there. We've tried with 700 silicon oil.

So, final steps: formatting and charging the batteries, electronics, fuel and then let the evil out from Pandora's box!!!

Gallery: Steering and electronics

Feb/21
2010

Video 6.

At least, the steering linkage (adjustable), the servo-saver is done. We need a little stronger spring for the saver, but looking good. We've fitted the throttle / brake servo, fixed the exhaust. We have problems with the shocks when they filled with oil. It's seems to be next week we will finish this beast, little welding, disassembling, painting and the test drive!